SOAS staff and students can now register for free access to The Economist Intelligence Unit's Global forecasting service.
The Global Forecasting Service Coverage includes Asia, Africa and the Middle East and predicts and explains the key issues and trends in all important developed and emerging markets.
You can access:
- downloadable monthly PowerPoint presentations, summarising the main points of our global forecast, to use in your own presentations;
- a free, monthly-updated PDF report covering our global forecast, which you can distribute to your colleagues;
- data, analysis and forecasts for the global economy, plus drill-down options for the regions most important to you;
- regular articles on the critical issues that influence economic prospects; and
- analysis of the top ten risks confronting the world economy at any given time.